Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Hate Mondays

Or at least today.

So I tape RAW every week. Always have, possibly always will. Now last week I missed MOST of Shawn's promo (I cut out the guys I don't like, La Resistance, Shelton Benjamin, Christian, ect) so I watched the repeat at midnight last week and taped the full bit.

Now I always leave the tape in the VCR ready to go. So yesterday we had company for Easter and he wanted to watch the last few scenes of Die Hard 2. Fine, which meant I had to rewind the tape and put in the movie. So thinking ahead I wrote down the # where it was, 4781.

Put in the tape today, fast forward. Then realize Corner Gas is on tonight and I should tape it for dad. Tape comes out, new tape goes in for CG. Then I take old VHS out when its over, put in the RAW one. Fast forward to the point where RAW ended last week and the sportscentre promo comes on, I think hmmm maybe 4721 is a little early but maybe I meant to write 2 instead of 7 and hit record. Fifteen minutes into RAW tonight, I realize...damn, I had the Shawn promo on there.

Freaking ruined my night.

A very p.o'ed Lis
posted by Lis at 12:31 a.m.

2 Comments:

I'm sorry, Lis!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:54:00 p.m.  

I agree with you the way you view the issue. I remember Jack London once said everything positive has a negative side; everything negative has positive side. It is also interesting to see different viewpoints & learn useful things in the discussion.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home