Dude, Where's My Muse?

Monday, September 12, 2005

Did it...

Just emailed...or rather filled in the contact us form at the richmond website. Panic set in after I hit send, wondering if I'd highlighted the right department on the pull down menu. Fingers crossed I did. If not, the subject: enquiry: manuscript status should hopefully get it going in the right direction.

Decided to email right at the 20 week mark (UK time) and see what they say. Waiting a day or two probably wouldn't make much difference in my mind.

Cue the nervous butterflies! :o)
posted by Lis at 10:47 p.m.

3 Comments:

Fingers firmly crossed for you!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:00:00 a.m.  

I'm sure you pressed all the right buttons, and best of luck to you!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:12:00 p.m.  

Thanks Nell and Olga.

Still nervous though. I read I think on the Q&A editor thread there's supposed to be a confirmation email or something that they got your question? Haven't gotten that yet, so might have messed up my email addy (d'oh!)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home