Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Current...

Nell's tagged me, so here we go:

Current clothing - silver satin cargo pants and brown v-neck t-shirt
Current hair - cute, just had it cut today :o) Layered and yet still long, think Carmen Electra
Current mood - iffy
Current refreshment - well I've got a bottled water and a carton of grape juice beside me on
the desk
Current annoyance - editing
Current avoidance - Sabrina!!
Current Smell - Hugo Boss Deep Red perfume, though I'm considering lighting some coconut
incense
Current thing you ought to be doing - editing/revamping Sabrina
Current things on the wall - Framed picture of Kippersoff
Current im - no one's on, though usually talk to Barb, Kelly, Nell or Olga :o)
Current jewllery - my black & silver chain ring and my little heart ring
Current book - reading? Erm just picked up and bumped SOMETHING WICKED by Eveyln
Vaughn to the top of the TBR pile.
Current worry - oh so many, let's see finishing Sabrina, querying Sabrina, starting something
new...money, health, fun stuff like that
Current celebrity - ooh, John Cena???
Current obsession - Miami Vice (esp. Sonny Crockett!!!)
Current love - erm see obsession :o) Dallas Star hockey (12 days and counting till the game!)
Current longing - to be a 'published' author...
Current disappointment - well the Feb. 4 week diet idea that went out the window...
Current lyric in my head - "Gotta be careful how to play this game/One false move can leave your heart in pain/I'm no stranger to this fate you know its true/I really want to be with you/falling in love can be dangerous/make you anxious/playing love roulette"
- Love Roulette, Don Johnson
Current favourite book - Three Fates By Nora Roberts
Current favourite movie - Rhinestone/Live A Little, Love A Little/A Knight's Tale
Current wish - sell Sabrina *fingers crossed*
Current desktop picture - one of my grandma taken in the 50s
Current plans for tonight/weekend - tonight? Watch the finale of dancing with the stars...(go Stacy!!) weekend, editing...synopsis writing...maybe finish watching WMXI

Let's see I tag Olga :o)
posted by Lis at 4:26 p.m.

5 Comments:

So I'm tagged now? Interesting, some of my answers might be similar to yours. Tell me who your friend is...

Saturday, February 25, 2006 5:39:00 p.m.  

Just hopped over - noticed you like the Dallas Stars - did you happen to notice on my blog that I'm in Texas? Guess where? Although I'm more into the NFL, I do keep up with the Stars.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:11:00 p.m.  

Hi Eve,

Yes saw the Texas mention on your blog, though wasn't sure whereabouts you were :o) That's very cool. My fave player was dealt there in January, so they're my new favorite team.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:52:00 p.m.  

Who?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:42:00 a.m.  

#4 Janne Niinimaa :0)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:40:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home