Dude, Where's My Muse?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Long Night...

Its gonna be a long, long night.

I feel crappy and am not about to leave the computer for anything for quite awhile.
Stack of DVDs beside me, half a can of coke and a stashed chocolate bar. I'm good to go. Plus I'm actually *gasp* in the mood to write and if I can finish polishing 3 I can get into where the real fun begins (though Lila's appearance itself is good fun)

What else, hmmm...can't quite think of much.
posted by Lis at 10:52 p.m.

6 Comments:

I wrote a little bit last night too. I hadn't done so in a week, so it felt good.

Hope yours went well.

Monday, April 10, 2006 6:29:00 a.m.  

Didn't go too bad, got about a page and a half, still can't find the one scene I knew i had before. Hoping its around somewhere

How'd your writing go?

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:45:00 p.m.  

Um, about 293 words - not that great, but better than nothing. I'm about to sit down and do the exercise with those words. I'm just checking blogs first.

Monday, April 10, 2006 8:44:00 p.m.  

I always tell myself even a few more words are more then I had before.

Cool, looking fwd to see what your doing with them :o)

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:35:00 p.m.  

It's a great exercise. Now you know why I got a little excited when Jennifer gave me duckbilled platypus last time. Sheesh, how do you get that into a story?

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:47:00 p.m.  

lol yeah that's a toughie!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home