Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Phew...

So aside from spending 5 hours this afternoon revamping chapter 2 (I mean complete and total overhaul, I think 2 sentences were carried over from the M&B version) I decided that chapter 3 is pretty ucky though I had to mail it by 4 pm tomorrow for it to get to NYC by June 1st for the deadline.

Since yesterday when I went to the canadapost website and saw nothing about how long it takes an expresspost envelope to get from here to there, I went back a few minutes ago and this time smartly kicked on FAQ. Guess what? I just bought myself an extra day :O) I could mail it Wednesday and it would still get there guaranteed before the 1st. Hallelujah!!!!

Because a) chapter 3 SO isn't working for me right now. And if any one of my most lovely cps wanna take a look at 2 and then help me pick apart 3, I'd love you forever. Seriously. *g* and b) my synopsis could be called a suckopsis right now. So yeah 24 hours is a very nice bonus!

Off to blogland for a few minute break then back to stare at my notes I scribbled down during Raw.
posted by Lis at 1:05 a.m.

1 Comments:

I wish I had known - I would have looked at it.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home