Dude, Where's My Muse?

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Small World

At least in blog land. I’ve been making the trek around the blogs this weekend, and traveling through sidebars. Its amazing to see how many are linked back to people I ‘know’. So weird! Bailey’s pops up quite a bit and so does Olga’s. And in a surprise, I saw my own listed on PHS’s diet blog. Honestly I barely remember commenting on the thread lol. So once I figure out how to get that snazzy little logo on the sidebar, I’ll post about the exercise progress. (still need the cute dancing heart too to make me an ‘official’ PHS gal!)

I’ve discovered a couple cool blogs over the last month so I thought I’d share :

- for all the blaze fans out there,
http://www.loveisanexplodingcigar.com/

- Paranormal books
www.outoftheblogosphere.blogspot.com

- More paranormal
www.vampsandscamps.com

Any cool blogs to share?

Labels:

posted by Lis at 1:32 p.m.

1 Comments:

Lis, I know I'm chiming in late, but congrats on a request for Sab, and such a quick request - yay! And your cake looks soooo yummy. As for the blogs, thanks for mentioning me! And I really like Bailey's, Rene's, Michelle's, and actually, too many to name. And of course, Romancing the Blog.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home