Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May

Wow, time went fast. I can't believe its May already.

Weather here is still cold. It rained/snowed on the wknd which is always fun. Went outside last night to put the dirt I'd dumped out of last year's pots into this year's so I can put the seeds in later this week. Only managed to get half the pots done because the soil was so cold my hands froze and nicely swelled a little. Since its overcast and cool again, I think the rest of the pots can wait till its a little warmer and a little more sunnier. I think we had nicer weather this time last year.

Still watching the playoffs. Canucks sorta gave the game away the other night. Ottawa's playing well, though I think they got stuck with some bad refs (almost wondering if they're the same refs from round one who called back three goals on Sidney). Looking forward to the Buffalo-Rangers game tonight. I'm thinking the east is going to come down to Buffalo-Ottawa, and hoping the west is Detroit-Canucks.

No news on the writing front really. The sexual tension workshop I was taking ended yesterday. Great course. I'm not sure when Mary's offering it in the future but if you want to brush up your writing, its a great one to take. I can see changes in mine already just toying with the novella idea. :) Which bodes well I think should I ever get the urge to revamp STTA since the reason M&B didn't like seems to be the lack of sexual tension.

Hope everyone's having a good start to the month.
posted by Lis at 11:40 a.m.

4 Comments:

As a HUGE Red Wing fan I hope your predictions are true for the Western Conference finals. However, I do have to tell you that I believe Detroit will take Vancouver in 6.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 5:29:00 p.m.  

Hi Kristie :o) I think it depends which version of the Canucks show up to play next round. The way they played the first 3 games against Dallas, they could force 7. The way they are last game, Detroit could take them in 5. But they are without Bieksa so the D's pretty weak.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 6:10:00 p.m.  

I just hope Detroit wins tonight. I have faith that they will, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little worried. The Shark Tank is a tough place to play at. Can I just say that these late games are killing me?!?!?

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:28:00 p.m.  

True, Sharks do seem to take the play up a notch at home. But Detroit's a pretty good team, not as banged up as some teams. I can imagine. What's the start time for you? 9-10??
I know its a pain here with the canuck games starting at 8:30 most nights

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home