Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Writing Help

Anyone know any good articles on plotting? I'm trying to see if there's a plotting workshop on one of the RWA cds from last year, but if there is I can't seem to find it. I'm trying not to be as much of a pantster with the YA ms and since the mean girl just appeared out of nowhere, I think I should try and plot some things out :) Like how Chey's going to handle her. Does Adriana sound like a bitchy, mean name to you? lol
posted by Lis at 5:17 p.m.

3 Comments:

I've been hearing a lot about this approach lately - http://www.discoveringstorymagic.com/

A lot of authors in my RWA chapter love this course, and we're trying to schedule the speakers to do a session with us this fall. And they do have a RWA CD.

Also, recently Julie Leto did a series on plotting on Plot Monkeys.

Good luck!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:29:00 a.m.  

Thanks for the info Julie! Just went and grabbed the info from plot monkeys. I'll grab my rwa cds and check out story magic. I know I've seen the title on the menu page. :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:56:00 p.m.  

Hmm.... I know there has been a few good workshops on plotting at Romance Divas.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home