Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

June Books


Thirteen Books I've Read This Month

1. The Haunting - Hope Tarr

2. The Nymph King - Gena Showalter

3. Charmed and Dangerous - Candace Havens

4. Untouched - Samantha Hunter

5. Your Wish Is My Command - Donna Kauffman (reading now)

6. Scent of Darkness (ARC) - Christina Dodd

7. Touch of Darkness (ARC) - Christina Dodd (Reading now)

8. Jinxed - Beth Ciotta (still reading)

9. Just Try Me - Jill Shalvis

10. Spying In High Heels - Gemma Halliday

11. Risking It All - Stephanie Tyler

12. Hidden Obsession - Joanne Rock

13. Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Lis at 3:48 p.m.

3 Comments:

I'm so impressed that you read 13 books this month!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:05:00 p.m.  

Jeez...I'm such a slacker. I've read like two books this month. On your list, I've read Just Try Me and Hidden Obsession. Loved both of them.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:09:00 p.m.  

I heard about many books on your list but haven't read them. Sounds like an awesome list!

Friday, June 29, 2007 4:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home