Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello out there *echo echo*

Sorry about the extended gap between blogs. Been B-U-S-Y.

Had a brilliant aha! moment on my YA wip, thanks to my high concept workshop and suddenly the story's been flipped on its head and I have 10K new words just from the weekend. Makes me feel better about all I'm going to have to cut. The story's going in new directions I never thought of, and its definitely better so that's good :o) Already making my agent querying list.

Thanks to everyone whose lurked or stopped by during the brief break from blogging. Say hi and come out of lurking if you want :o)

Mega congrats go out to Nell on her amazing 2 book sale and signing with an agent :o) Love to have a week like that! *g*

Anyways, how's your week going?
posted by Lis at 12:37 p.m.

2 Comments:

Congrats on the moment of brilliance!

My week's been busy with work. I need to write nonstop this weekend.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:10:00 p.m.  

Big congrats on the break through!!

My week is nuts. I'm hoping next will be less so ;o)

Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home