Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Song Edition


Thirteen Songs Blaring While I Edit

1. So Hott - Kid Rock
2. About Us - Brooke Hogan
3. Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado
4. What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
5. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
6. And Then We Kiss - Britney Spears
7. Gimme More - Britney Spears
8. Lonely Road of Faith - Kid Rock
9. Turn The Page - Metallica
10. R Room - Criss Angel
11. Scarecrow - Criss Angel
12. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
13. Pour Some Sugar On Me





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Kaige
2. Gina
3. Morgan
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Lis at 2:59 p.m.

7 Comments:

That's quite a list. I'd be tempted to sing along and get nothing done, though. LOL! Good luck with the editing!

Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:06:00 p.m.  

Wow. I only recognize a few of those on there. i feel old now. =( Good luck with the edits!

my TT's up at http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:19:00 p.m.  

I say that I want music but I do get distracted!!! these are great songs.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:25:00 p.m.  

Ha! I don't think I'd be able to edit with Justin's "Sexy Back" playing.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:00:00 p.m.  

Wow...I only recognize two of those, and one is only from the annoying commercial that plays ad nauseum.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:47:00 p.m.  

Nice one!

http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:03:00 p.m.  

I can't listen to music with words when I write. It messes me up! So it's usually movie soundtracks or opera. LOL

Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home