Dude, Where's My Muse?

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blue Sky

It is SO nice to finally see blue sky. Even though the wind on the weekend made it feel freezing cold at times, blue sky was up above. And I can easily admit I can't wait for the first thunderstorm of the year :o) Did a little planting on the weekend. 3 pots worth. Couldn't remember where I'd put my sweet pea seeds, so I did a little mixing and matching, godetia with gelato ice daisy in one; petunia and snapdragons in another and one pot all the flowers that look like butterflies.

Since I couldn't concentrate most of the weekend, I didn't get a word of 'actual' writing done. Worked on some reviews. Tackled 2 review books; TOO PRETTY TO DIE by Susan McBride (great mystery read!) and an arc of AIRHEAD by Meg Cabot (loved it!) and can't wait to start in on Stephenie Meyer's THE HOST. Looks so, so good.

This week I get to host chat again, Wednesday at Enchanting Reviews with the YA author of the Month, Robin Benway. If you like YA, you totally should read her book, Audrey, Wait! One of my faves of the year.

So how was everyone else's weekend? Do anything fun? :o)

Oh and I want to shout out 'hey' to the lurkers. I've noticed a few new visitors on the stat page, so say hey if you feel like it.

Labels:

posted by Lis at 12:01 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home