Dude, Where's My Muse?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Freezing!!!!

I can officially say its freezing. Its about to hit -30 and with the supposed wind over the next few days, its just going to be too cold to say outloud. But change the 3 to possibly a 4 and eeks...

Best friend arrived Thursday night and left yesterday around supper time. So we had about 2 days together total. Blinded each other with camera flashes, exchanged birthday and Xmas presents and did a little shopping Friday night. Its still hard to believe we only see each other once a year now.

Still not sure I'm in the Xmas mood yet, but I am listening to the Bing Crosby Xmas special channel on XM. (Love the old stuff!) Dropped almost all the cards into the mail today. Just have 2 more I think to go out and the mail should be done. :) The line up wasn't bad when dad and I got into Shopper's, but when we left it was halfway down the aisle and the girl behind the desk was already almost out of the plastic bins for envelopes. I almost don't want to go in again this week and mail the pkg for my oma lol

Other than that... not much new. I'm definitely freezing though lol
posted by Lis at 6:43 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home