Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday...

Hi everyone,

Asking a small bit of a favor. My best friend and good buddy's entry in the Romance Junkies contest has just gone up. If a few of you could go by and take a look, maybe send her a comment or two? She's worked really hard on Annie, I just want her to get read. Thanks!

http://www.contestjunkies.com

Look for - I Am His Wife: Annie

With any luck I'll be able to pick a version of HP's first chapter I like and email it in this week.
posted by Lis at 2:34 p.m.

4 Comments:

Good luck to your friend in the RJ contest! I'll go check it out.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:51:00 p.m.  

This blogging is great fun! Lots of interesting stuff here.

cheesecake factory recipe

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:05:00 p.m.  

Sifry Gunning for Fake Bloggers and Tag Spammers
The people who build spam and fake blogs think that they can get some kind of advantage - usually by getting additional search engine rankings or affiliate income by building these systems.
Wow! I like your blog! I be back and so will my friends. Looks like you've found your niche.

I have a software for the human body site.

Come and take a look when you get time.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:38:00 p.m.  

Thanks Suzanne! :o) Much appreciated. She said she had 11 comments waiting in her email this morning, so I'm happy for her.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home