Dude, Where's My Muse?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My flowers...

I know I promised these a long time ago, but I couldn't find the roll of film but finally found it and took them in today. This was them about 3 weeks ago, I'm going to take some more this week and get them developed sooner. The lavateras have gone bloom crazy in bright hot pink (yay!) so I should get lots of seeds off those and the cosmos that took over are slow to bloom, so be busy fertilizing them tomorrow.

Anyways, here's my green thumb at work:
posted by Lis at 9:04 p.m.

3 Comments:

Love the sunflowers! They look amazing.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:53:00 a.m.  

You do have a green thumb, Lis! The flowers are gorgeous!

Sunday, September 18, 2005 5:47:00 p.m.  

:o) Thanks Nell!
There's a few sunflowers that we're thinking are now over 8 feet high.

Thanks Olga! I try to mix and match different flowers every year. Really like how the one pot with the asters and livingston daisies look together.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home