Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stalled...

I'm 600 words from hitting 60K on Sabrina, and I'm pretty much all stalled out.

I don't think making myself hit 50K during NaNo was this rough, though I don't quite want to look back at last month's entries lol I'm just hoping it'll stop giving me headaches soon. I went back and looked over the first printed draft last night (a whopping 15K words) and actually some of its pretty funny! Hard to believe :o)
posted by Lis at 3:49 p.m.

3 Comments:

Yay! Congrats on being so close to the finish! You can do it, Lis!

Saturday, December 17, 2005 5:57:00 p.m.  

You can do it!!

Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:58:00 p.m.  

Thanks guys :o)
Getting close to 65. As I told Nell yesterday in chat, I think I'll just finish typing up what I wrote in the binder, put it all in some semi logical order and print it out. Can edit and add on hard copy

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home