Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rut

Feels like I'm stuck in a rut right now. I'm so tired of working on Sabrina. And its really starting to feel like there's NO end in sight on the story. Though I did manage to scribble down a timeline and bit of synopsis (short, very short) during RAW the other night.

Other than that, nothing new to report. Old partials are still floating I guess in the black hole between here and NYC. Guess I really should call canada post one of these days and see when they cut off the date for refunds. $15 out the window. Great fun I say, great fun!
posted by Lis at 10:39 p.m.

4 Comments:

Don't worry about it - I haven't been getting the word count the last couple of nights that I got Monday night, but that's okay, a little bit is still progress. So all you got was a timeline and a bit of synopsis. Did you have that before? See, progress. You just have to take it where you can get it.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:27:00 a.m.  

Very true Eve.
I'm just getting really bored of the story. Like to be polished already and ready to submit so I can think about something else for awhile.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:19:00 p.m.  

I know the feeling. Maybe you just need to step away for a little bit. I know, you've worked so hard, but if you are bored with it, that can sometimes show up in the writing. Work on something else for a little bit? If you've tried this and it hasn't worked, then maybe I'll send some of my nekkid muses your way LOL

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:23:00 p.m.  

Might have to try that, something new and fresh and just let Sab sit for awhile. I'm afraid too I'm gonna ruin any good bits I have thinking too much (possibly already have)
And hey, nekkid muses always good! *G*

Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home