Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wanted to share...

While blog surfing last night I found a couple great blogs. But the only one I can remember this morning is now over on the sidebar, Dusted By Whimsy. Check it out. Great pics of Writer's desks. Such a cool idea. Its neat to see how different people's writing environments are.

And to go along with it, there's another link to go along with it, http://www.paigecuccaro.com/html/the_cave.html

I saw this awhile ago and lost the link till now. More writers desks :o)

The one thing I can say is I feel a little better about mine lol
posted by Lis at 6:01 p.m.

1 Comments:

Yeah I saw the one on the cave - Jennifer Crusie's desk made me feel so much better. I'll check out the other site later - thanks for the info.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Friday, March 17, 2006 7:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home