Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Help!

Okay, I'm hoping (desperately hoping) someone will know what I'm talking about.

Somewhere in cyberspace, next month, there's a workshop on writing paranormal. To join it was about $25 or $35 US (this I remember) but the link or who's having it or who's giving it is gone. I was SURE I'd bookmarked it, but alas, its not there.

It covered a bunch of things, like stuff about the different types of paranormal. Ect.

If you know what i'm talking about, I'd be eternally thankful! :o)
posted by Lis at 12:19 a.m.

4 Comments:

Um, sorry - can't help you there. Wish I could.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:26:00 a.m.  

Oh, and tag, you're it! *gg*

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:37:00 a.m.  

have you tried ecataromance/catauniversity? it might be on there or they might now

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:26:00 a.m.  

Thanks guys, well I think I found out. Turns out it was on www.WriterUniv.com :o) Tried about 20 different searches last night to find it, going to sign up today.
I knew it wasn't RWA.

I'm it? Gee, have to swing by and see what for! *g*

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home