Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

When typos happen...

So I'm restructuring chapter 3. Too much introspection? Could very well be.
But I found this sentence:


Shaking her head, her hair flailing about as she chastised herself. Jas sure had managed to get under her in a hell of a hurry.

Guess what I left out?

It should be "Jas sure had managed to get under her skin in a hell of a hurry! Sheesh, I'm not writing erotica for crying out loud! This is what happens when I write at 2 a.m.
posted by Lis at 1:31 p.m.

3 Comments:

*giggling* I think I like the first version better. *giggle some more*

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:10:00 a.m.  

Hey - are you there?

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:40:00 p.m.  

The first one had definite possibilities :o)

Sorry I wasn't around for a few days, internet problems + been playing with my new toy! hehe

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home