Dude, Where's My Muse?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Summer

Well it officially feels like summer here. Its been in the mid 20s and 30s, my plants are budding out, the thumbelina zinnias are opening. Had to transplant my bachelor buttons which were outgrowing the window box I had them in so now they're in the garden.

Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding. The weather should be nice for it. And as of yesterday I officially have something to wear :o) Woohoo. I had a heck of a time trying to find something. Three different malls and I finally found the first dress I liked on sale at almost half off. So I'm happy.

Hope everyone has a good wknd!
posted by Lis at 6:43 p.m.

2 Comments:

Have a good time :)

Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:55:00 a.m.  

I hope you'll have lots of fun! And yay on buying a great dress half-prize!

Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:29:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home