Dude, Where's My Muse?
Friday, August 18, 2006
1. One book that changed my life: REMEMBERANCE by Jude Deveraux. The first time I realized not everyone had stories in their head. Color me clueless :o)
2. One book I have read more than once: (other then my own, VW is currently the most read book of 05-06) uhm, SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY by Nancy Price and THE FIRM by John Grisham. I read them at least once a year.
3. One book I would want on a desert island: THE FIRM by Grisham. I love it so much J And Jackie Collins Lucky series, any one of those would be good!
4. One book that made me laugh: Recently? ANGEL WITH ATTITUDE by Michelle Rowen & CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET by Sophie Kinsella. I’m going to do a little best book of the summer on AWA later this month. Because I adored the book so much.
5. One Book that made me cry: wow, I can name a handful of Danielle Steel novels for this one. Palomino. No Greater Love.
6. One book I wish I’d written: A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR by Jude Deveraux, the Goddess Grail series by Evelyn Vaughn
7. One Book I wish had never been written: Hard to say, the one I didn’t like was a Dean Koontz. I got about half a chapter in and put it down. That was like 13 years ago. Guess it could go into the wish I’d never bought pile.
8. One book I am currently reading: DEAD RECKONING by Sandra K. Moore
9. One book I have been meaning to read: The Eddie Guerrero Bio that came out last year. Its on my amazon wish list but I just might splurge one of these days and buy it myself.s
I think I have no one to tag!
Eve, Olga if you feel like doing this one sometime, you're tagged *g*