Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Most wonderful time of the year...


No not back to school.
Not Christmas.
NHL preseason hockey, which means the real thing is JUST around the corner :o) *I'm humming the goal song as I type this*
And even better, Dallas finally got their team pictures updated, so I present to you the only reason I watch DS hockey -
on defense...
#4
Janne!!
So the guy gets a lot of bad press since he was dealt from the Oilers. The Isles didn't like him (Uhm, yeah he's an offensive defenseman, you wanted a defensive d-man and you played the trap and he's a skater. No wonder he didn't fit) So far I don't see the Big D (for Dallas, not d-man) being a better fit. Not playing him in Edmonton, big boo in my book.
And yeah, now he's fighting for a spot on the team. I'd still like to see him back in an Oiler uniform :)
posted by Lis at 2:21 p.m.

1 Comments:

Um, Go Stars? Okay, you know I'm not up on hockey. Bear with me ...

Monday, September 25, 2006 6:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home