Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Its a fly-by

post...

Its quarter to 2 am and I'm up working. Woohoo, feel like I've hit my second wind. Smoothing out things and swapping in bunches of rewritten pages with the old stuff. But I think I want to rename the ghost club in the story. Basically its a club that's well, populated by ghosts much to the beloved heroine's surprise. Currently I called it Infinity (but it sounds too Toy Story to me) so I'm looking for ideas or suggestions for a new name. If you've got an idea, leave me a comment :o)

Oh and if your one of my brilliant cps, I may need a mini brainstorm this afternoon on one bit in chapter 8 between Sab and disaster date #1. So yeah, just a head's up :o)
posted by Lis at 1:45 a.m.

5 Comments:

"Kindred Spirits"? A-ha-ha-ha... ;)

Jess x

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:57:00 a.m.  

hehe, actually that's not bad :)

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:09:00 p.m.  

I don't have any ideas, I just came by to see if you want to help me hijack a planetarium. *gg*

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:12:00 p.m.  

Lis, I think Jessica's "Kindred Spirits" sounds great! And I find the very idea of a ghost club awesome! As for brainstorm, I'm not sure I'm brilliant, but e-mail me and I'll try to come up with something. I spend my time between work and hospital now, but I'll try to get back with you as soon as I can. Or leave a note on my blog (I can access it much more often than my e-mail).

Friday, March 09, 2007 11:35:00 a.m.  

I'm all about PLUTO Power so count me in lol

Thanks Olga :o) The ghost club scenes are fun (hope so anyway lol) K will do, *hugs*

Friday, March 09, 2007 3:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home