Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday 13

Thirteen Favorite Shows This Summer -
1. Criss Angel Mindfreak - My dad started me watching this show. Can I just say how happy I am A&E runs it in a two hour block late Tuesday nights?
2. Celebrity Paranormal Project - I call it research. But its creepy. Esp. the Kentucky one, since I just watched a documentary on that place last month.
3. Big Brother - One of my summer favorites. Not sure who I like yet
4. Most Haunted - Too bad W network isn't running it every night like last year.
5. Location, Location
6. Relocation, Relocation. An hour long. More Phil and Kirsty :)
7. repeats of 2 and a half men
8. DALLAS SWAT
9. Dean & Tori Inn Love - funny
10/11/12 - Raw//ECW//Smackdown - any night I see John Cena/Edge/Carlito works for me :)
Esp. since they cancelled the show here in Edmonton next week.
13. 1 vs 100
1. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Paige
Jennifer
Debbie
Jennifer Bianco
Elle Fredrix
Kissa
Jen McK


(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Lis at 4:04 p.m.

9 Comments:

Don't watch any of those, but it sounds like a great list!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:51:00 p.m.  

Oh, man. I hardly recognized any of them!

WAH! I need to watch TV more and check them out.

Enjoy!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:10:00 p.m.  

I just heard about the Dean & Tori one last week. Is that for real? And she married someone?

Other than that, I haven' heard of any of those!

Thanks for dropping by my TT!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:29:00 p.m.  

I thought I knew all the televison shows out there. LOL
I am also watching Big Brother, and so far, for me, everyone is eh. It reminds me of season 5, which I think was the worse. At least it isn't 6. I couldn't take another Howie, Janelle and Kaysar (although he was nice to look at). :)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:35:00 p.m.  

I am not so much into the shows but I do love Monk and he starts tomorrow night!
Kissa

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:53:00 p.m.  

Awesome list. I avoid the smackdowns though. I get into them too much so my husband says. LOL.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:59:00 p.m.  

I can tell I give my DH control of the remote WAYYY too often *lol*

http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:12:00 p.m.  

Yup, the Tori and Dean one is for real. She married him last year I think. Met on the set of a movie she shot here in Canada.

I agree Jen, its not the best season of Big Brother. I miss Chilltown *g* Still not sure who I like in there after elimination tonight. No one has a real personality yet.

*g* on getting into smackdown too much. :)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:35:00 p.m.  

I don't watch any of those, either. My fave summer program is "The 4400" on USA. Ohh...and new seasons of "Monk" and "Psych" start this week, too.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home