Dude, Where's My Muse?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Nano Day 2

So yesterday began NaNo, and I did my writing. Not sure what's down will make the second draft because today, while double checking something in the editing manuscript i found an article that completely supplied me with brand new spanking idea that will be taking over for NaNo. Call me excited. :o) it could even have that urban fantasy feel i was thinking about incorporating. So we'll see where that takes me. *rubs hands together excitedly*

In other news, its funny how what I listen to subconsciously becomes the soundtrack to my writing (or maybe my subcon picks it and I'm not swift enough to pick up on it right away) any way, I was listening to Britney's single, Gimme More and reading a hard copy of the next block of chapters when it felt like I was hit in the head. D'uh. Fits the story. So my CS soundtrack now looks something like this --

~ Gimme More - Britney
~ About Us - Brooke Hogan
~ Promiscous Girl - Nelly Furtado
~ Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
~ Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys

and a couple head banging Kid Rock songs just to keep me awake lol

Labels:

posted by Lis at 8:16 p.m.

1 Comments:

Good luck with NaNo!

That's quite a song list.

Friday, November 02, 2007 8:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home