Dude, Where's My Muse?

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday To Me

Thanks for all the comments and e-cards, loved them! :o)

Well so far 28 does not feel much different than 27.

Went out to dinner last night, watched some Oilers hockey on TV, got a chocolate ice cream cake with blue roses on it. Not a lot of presents lol CD from my best friend (well got that last month when she came up to visit); the movie Practical Magic and a book from 2 of my good friends in Philly. Mom and Dad bought me the garnet and smoky quartz necklace I'd been wanting to get when I sold. So I guess that came ahead of the sale lol

Other then that, was a pretty quiet day. :o)

Once I get the film developed I'll post a few pics
posted by Lis at 3:47 p.m.

2 Comments:

I know I'm hopelessly late, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 06, 2008 6:55:00 p.m.  

Happy Birthday. I hope it was a good one. 28 was a great age for me.

Saturday, January 12, 2008 12:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home