Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

First one of 2008


Thirteen Goals for 2008

1. Revamp and makeover blog (so if you know of any great free template sites, send them my way!)

2. Break out of my shell - be more talkative on the loops; boards; whatever

3. Start and finish 3 new projects

4. Catch up on my pile of review books

5. Get to at least one more game this hockey season

6. Go to at least one concert

7. Be more confidant

8. Spend more time outside this summer

9. Relax more

10. Learn to stop worrying as much

11. Bowflex my new BFF

12. Take a vacation

13. Learn something new


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Lis at 1:36 p.m.

8 Comments:

I'd like to spend more time outside too. But then I remember I don't have a computer outside and I end up just staying inside.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:06:00 p.m.  

What a great list of goals - a lot of similar things will be going on my list, too! Last year I made a list of goals - reminders, really, of things I wanted to pursue - and kept them in the sidebar of my blog, updating my progress. It was really a great tool, and while I didn't finish everything, it gave me a place to go for ideas when I started to feel stuck in another rut, and kept some of the goals I might have forgotten about simmering in my brain. Anyway, just an idea. Good luck with your goals and writing projects!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:45:00 p.m.  

Sounds like some great goals!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:49:00 p.m.  

WOW! Just trying to be more confident would take all year for me. I hope you make them all.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:05:00 p.m.  

That is a very admirable list of goals. I wish you success in all of them!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:29:00 p.m.  

Great list, Lessie. I wish I could spend less time outside. ;) My son's too young to go out alone.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:40:00 p.m.  

Great list, Leesie!

BTW...You've been tagged!

Check here for details:
http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 11, 2008 7:47:00 a.m.  

Good luck with all those and have a great 2008!

Friday, January 11, 2008 11:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home