Dude, Where's My Muse?

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Getting Creative

Well in the bad news portion of today's post, the fan on my laptop is going. It sounds like a jet engine and literally vibrates when its on my desk. So I spent the last 5 days clearing the 2 hard drives in it off via firewire because the DVD drive doesn't like to burn anymore either. All I can say is thank g-d it's under extended warranty. Bad part is, I have no idea how long I'll be without it.

In the good news portion, I'm doing the last read through/edit on CS and some of it isn't as bad as originally thought. So yay on that.

If you have a moment, can you take a look at my zazzle store (no, not a cheap plug lol) and see what you think of the writer's shirts. I'm not sure the font's right for the muse vacation and writer's block shirts. So if you take a look, let me know what you think. See my store at Zazzle


Labels: , ,

posted by Lis at 6:04 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home