Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quick Update

So February hasn't exactly been the best month on record. Stress made me really really ill for most of it. (Chest pain sucks) Canadapost is still not refunding the postage for the missing manuscript and doesn't seem all that interested in tracking it (Stay tuned for a long blog on why you NEVER want to send a requested manuscript via Expresspost. Mine's been missing 4 months and they still want me to confirm or deny it was ever RECEIVED.) and just a bunch of other stuff that added to my stress level. I haven't felt this bad since November and honestly, I don't think I ever really recovered from then either.

Anyway, blogs might be sporadic (if you haven't guessed). Not much to blog about on here, still playing catch up on some things. I can't find my VW synopsis so trying to rewrite it.


posted by Lis at 4:12 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home