Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby its cold outside

All right so its not even in the minus double digits yet, but I did freeze my fingers outside helping hang some of the Christmas lights. Two hours later and I'm still cold and can't quite get warm. No fun!! But the lights look really pretty and there isn't any snow **yet**. Hoping it stays that way for quite awhile thank you :) Did take some pictures of the lights but they kept blurring with the digital which is a shame. Will have to try and fix the shutter setting if I can, definitely think that's the problem.

I totally can't believe its past the middle of November which means Xmas is fast approaching, along with New Year''s and then my birthday. Can we find the rewind button for this year? Because really, from June on its been on fast forward. Seriously!

Labels: ,

posted by Lis at 9:35 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home