Dude, Where's My Muse?

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September?

Can I have my summer back? Seriously????

August was like blink and you miss it. Course with computer problems (Did I alienate the computer gods that bad at some point?), Dad's cataract surgeries, people's birthdays, and some really wacky weather thrown in, it totally feels like I didn't get a lot done.

Which I didn't. :(

My poor poor flowers are still stunted, although they are now blooming (okay, most of them) which is nice to see. Nemesia's are my favorite this year hands down. Tried a new variety with bright reds, oranges and yellows and they are gorgeous. Blooms the size of quarters. Will get some more photos this week and hopefully post one.

Labels: , ,

posted by Lis at 2:30 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home