Dude, Where's My Muse?

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dear Santa...

I got the idea from a post over on www.romancingtheblog.com
Here's my version:

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year (minus of course, the swearing, the crush on the "Legend Killer" Randy Orton since good girls NEVER like the bad boys lol, sneaking in VHS tapes to feed my wwe habit and snooping at my Christmas presents that arrived last week. Pussycat Dolls CD, woohoo!!!) Now that I've convinced you of my merit, here's what I'd like under the tree this year:

~ Well it won't fit under the tree but if you could help my favorite player get dealt let's say west, to oh, the Edmonton Oilers, that'd be pretty darn cool.

~ a laptop, because the basement office does get a little cold in the winter :o) Just think how productive I could be if I could write anywhere...erm you think I can do that already with my binder and gel pens? But Santa, its 2005! *g* Every promising writer needs a laptop doesn't she?

~ an agent who loves my voice and my work and wants to rep me

~ my muse to co-operate. Which means to not run out and grab another idea out of thin air to tempt me away from the current WIP. Please Santa... Maybe I need a new muse...I wouldn't object to one who looks like a) Nick, b) John Cena or c) Josh Duhamel. I'm sure at least one would fit under the tree...

~ my music collection could use an update...I can't write in silence all the time can I?

~ good things for my writing buddies, contracts and sales and agents oh my :o)

~ and a new bag of peanut M&Ms since Daddy decided to eat them all...can't have a late night writing session without them!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

~Lissy



posted by Lis at 3:41 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home