Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting lately (I did post the Janne news, but that's just because it was a happy event in my world *g*) but I've been roped into painting and spending a few hours every night listening to the workshop CDs. Plenty of ah-ha moments, and listening to a few of them had me laughing out loud (at 3 in the morning!) so yeah, a wise investment I think.

I've done my 2 windows for the day and the shed doors, and can seriously say if I never see another paint brush or can of brilliant white paint, it'll be too soon. Really. But I'm free for the day and can now catch up on loads of email, if I owe you a chapter or anything, I promise it'll happen soon. :o)
posted by Lis at 4:43 p.m.

2 Comments:

You were painting at three in the morning and managed to not step groggily into the paint? :)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:00:00 a.m.  

It was a miracle :o)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:22:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home