Dude, Where's My Muse?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Best Of...

Since I'm burned out at the moment and my two working brain cells seem to have taken off for Tahiti, I took one look at the stack of TBR books by the bed and ideas struck (we'll discuss the story one at a WAY later date! *g*) What are the best books you've read in 2006? New to you author? Old author?

My top five off the top of my head -

PC Cast's - DIVINE BY MISTAKE
Gena Showalter's - HEART OF THE DRAGON
Donna Kauffman's - DEAR PRINCE CHARMING
Jill Shalvis' - HER SEXIEST MISTAKE
Michelle Rowen's - ANGEL WITH ATTITUDE

New to me authors this year - PC Cast, Donna Kauffman, Michelle Rowen, Jo Leigh... and a pile of others in the TBR pile (which is actually 4 shelves worth...yikes!!)

Got a nice package of books in the mail today that I won from paperback writer's blog. Looking forward to digging into them in the new year. Have way too much work to do right now to even crack open a book. I have a feeling New Year's Eve will be spent in front of the computer with my janet jackson cd blaring, a can of coke in one hand and pizza in the other while I do last minute edits. Argh, December has been insane and I doubt its going to get better lol Just hope January is calmer!!

Labels:

posted by Lis at 12:45 a.m.

2 Comments:

a can of coke in one hand and pizza in the other

What? Do you type with your toes? *gg* Or does Sabrina do the typing for you?

I'll answer your questions later. Off to bed now.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:44:00 p.m.  

bI agree about Jill. Lis, if you lived closer, I'd love to take you for a girls night out for New Year!

Friday, December 29, 2006 11:16:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home