Dude, Where's My Muse?
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Keeping with the holiday theme that is December, here's something I pilfered off Bailey and Julie's blogs :o)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate totally, not fussy over the nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa artfully arranges the unwrapped presents beneath the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? depends, sometimes early, sometimes Christmas Eve
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmmm, I’m liking the cookies this year (bye bye diet) but usually its just the turkey with potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: hmmm, watching Santa fall over the fence at my grandma's!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? what truth about Santa? Is it something Mrs. Claus should know. Half that stuff in tabloids isn’t true you know…
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? one, usually from my oma
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? with music :o) the last few years have had themes to them
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love watching it fall and that’s about it
12. Can you ice skate? I can put skates on…what I do after that…not so much skating as praying I don’t fall as I push with my left and drag my right…
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Tommy Salo hockey jersey :o)
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? the music? Its just a nice time of year
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? mint nanimo bars or DQ ice cream logs
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? pot of gold breakfast on Christmas morning while opening presents :o)
17. What tops your tree? an angel, though I love my parents tree topper from the 70s. When it gets hot enough the cylinder spins and on it are all these colored stars so you get this cool light show on the ceiling.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? equal mix of both :o)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Merry Merry Christmas sung by Elvis. Any other version is plain wrong (I just heard a soul version. That song is NOT a soul song) and I like Feliz Navidad by Boney M too. Yes I’m weird! :O) I also like White Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yum. Especially my new treat, candy cane Hershey kisses. I am in love