Dude, Where's My Muse?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Neglectful

I didn't realize how long its been since I wrote on the blog. Yikes! The last week has been pretty busy (or so I think). Tinkering with the blog layout taught me a lesson, I don't think I'm webpage minded lol I lost links, I lost the statcounter code about 3x and I'm still not overly happy with the way the page looks at the moment. But its blue and its working and its probably going to stay that way for awhile. :o)

Last week brought a pass on a manuscript, and then another request for the full. I'm taking another look at a few chapters before I print it out (yes, this one needs to be snail mailed...*sigh*) before I send it off to NYC. I was trying to price out the postage online but canadapost decided my postal code didn't exist. (Hmmm...yet I still got mail today, how interesting) Its the one thing I hate about having to snail mail a manuscript. I have to have delivery confirmation (no telling how many partials went into the abyss between here and NYC the last 5 yrs) and I'd like it to get it there say before spring, which probably puts it anywhere between 18-30 bucks. For one manuscript. Course, it can be worse. I paid $50 to expresspost something to talk about a few years ago to London. Don't even want to think what that would cost now!!

I did get my pictures back on the wknd from the hockey game -- well, 2 out of 3 rolls since the last one is still in the camera -- I'll probably post some of the good pics of DiPietro, since they turned out amazingly well :o)

What's your week been like?
posted by Lis at 1:17 p.m.

2 Comments:

Congrats on the request! I'll be sending along lots of finger crossing with it!

Monday, January 21, 2008 6:53:00 p.m.  

Thanks April! :o)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home