Dude, Where's My Muse?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Crazy = Me

So I'm now doing THREE workshops this weekend. :o)

Yup. Dreaded Synopsis. Agents. And now Emotions. That should be interesting. Going through all my printed notes with a pen and paper trying to get it all together. I have a general idea, but teaching emotion is a hard thing to do - even harder than synopses.

So looks like my weekend's pretty booked up now. Kinda looking fwd to it. Though I'm a little nervous since these are my first workshops. But one of my best friends read them over and said she was impressed so I should be okay.

~Lis
posted by Lis at 4:35 p.m.

3 Comments:

Good luck Lis. I'll try to swing by but I'm really fighting to get this request done so I can't promise.

Friday, May 13, 2005 10:02:00 a.m.  

Great workshops, Lis! I'm proud of you. And, um, may I ask, who's that friend?

Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:08:00 a.m.  

Thanks ladies!

If you want the notes later Nell, let me know I can email them over :o)

The friend in the blog? That'd be my buddy Barb.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home