Dude, Where's My Muse?

Friday, December 29, 2006

My Favorite Things

Courtesy of a tag by Olga

My favorite things of 2006:

1. Favorite book(s): Closer by Jo Leigh/Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis/Dear Prince Charming by Donna Kauffman/Angel With Attitude by Michelle Rowen/Heart of The Dragon by Gena Showalter/Divine By Mistake by PC Cast

2. Favorite movie - love story: just saw a great old Cary Grant/Ingrid Bergman movie the other night but the title escapes me... Princess Bride is great too.
Favorite movie-action: The Marine
Favorite movie-sci-fi: I, Robot
The movie I want to see: Stranger Than Fiction; The Holiday

3. Favorite news: Hmmm... J being dealt out of Dallas??

4. Favorite show: MEN IN TREES - and a random piece of trivia. Jack was in the new year's episode of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, he played Derek, Robyn's boyfriend. Noticed that on the dvd the other night

5. Favorite song: Hold My Beer While I Kiss Your Girlfriend - Aaron Pritchett; Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols; Janet Jackson's new CD, What's Left Of Me - Nick Lachey

What are your faves of 2006?

I feel like Romper Room when she looked into the mirror at the end of the show lol
I tag... Nell, Jessica and who else is out there? :o)

Labels:

posted by Lis at 7:08 p.m.

4 Comments:

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Let's hope the weather holds! I don't want anymore of that -30C stuff!

My favorite movie is 'Love Actually' and favorite song? Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel.

Favorite NHL team? Definitely the Oilers! Go team go!

Friday, December 29, 2006 9:38:00 p.m.  

Lis, you already know my faves, and thanks for sending me one of your favorite books! And Happy New Year, my wonderful cp!

Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:23:00 p.m.  

I shall indeed take up the gauntlet and get mine done in the next few days :)

Jess x

Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:58:00 a.m.  

Hi Meretta! Glad to see Smytty back in the line up :o) And even better, he's on a roll!

Thanks Olga, same to you :o)

Look fwd to reading yours Jess!

Monday, January 01, 2007 8:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home