Dude, Where's My Muse?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath



I'm still stunned about the death of Heath Ledger this afternoon. He's one of my favorite actors. A Knight's Tale is one of my all time favorite movies. I blared Golden Years when I finished STTA at 4 in the morning. My best friend gave me his poster for my office, its just waiting for a frame to hang in to go lean against the shelving and keep me company.















So sad. My heart goes out to his little girl.

posted by Lis at 7:58 p.m.

2 Comments:

Definitely shocking and sad news about Heath.

Good luck with the requested full! You can do it!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:52:00 p.m.  

I'm very sad about this as well. His death hit me harder than I thought it would. Several of his movies, Brokeback Mountain especially, his performances were so good they gave me chills. I'll miss him.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home