Dude, Where's My Muse?
Monday, December 22, 2008
Stolen from Nell's blog, since I've been a bad blogger lately.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love gardening and planting flowers
2. I hate salad dressing
3. I love wrapping presents
4. I used to be more organized
5. The Elvis channel on XM is my new favorite
6. Love Old movies - Cary Grant, Marilyn Monroe, Rock Hudson
7. Had some amazing concert luck this year...still sad I missed Kid Rock
8. I usually have a stack of twenty books by my bed at any time
9. I love gel pens--especially the glitter ones
10. If I'm on a roll writing, I'll stick with one color gel pen...
11. Which might mean I'm a little superstitious
12. I like taking pictures
13. There are a handful of songs I'll always sing along to
14. One of my big goals next year is 'Face Time' with one of my favorite bands...
15. I ended up on screen at one of the concerts this year because I danced on my chair...
16. I don't have good birthday luck
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Glitter Christmas Graphics
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Best friend arrived Thursday night and left yesterday around supper time. So we had about 2 days together total. Blinded each other with camera flashes, exchanged birthday and Xmas presents and did a little shopping Friday night. Its still hard to believe we only see each other once a year now.
Still not sure I'm in the Xmas mood yet, but I am listening to the Bing Crosby Xmas special channel on XM. (Love the old stuff!) Dropped almost all the cards into the mail today. Just have 2 more I think to go out and the mail should be done. :) The line up wasn't bad when dad and I got into Shopper's, but when we left it was halfway down the aisle and the girl behind the desk was already almost out of the plastic bins for envelopes. I almost don't want to go in again this week and mail the pkg for my oma lol
Other than that... not much new. I'm definitely freezing though lol